Sunday, January 11, 2009

this week at hot knees

My friend Eric Celedonia is joining Bri and I to DJ. Initially Bri couldn't do it so he was the replacement, but now she can, and we don't want to boot him because of a misunderstanding. So the bill is just upped.

Anyhow, Eric is responsible for my obsession with that Das Pop remix, among some other gems so I am pretty sure it'll be a good time.

I really want to play Breakfast at HK again since almost no one was there last time I DJed.

I am playing this, however:
The Crystal Method - Double Down Under (LAZRtag Remix)

5 comments:

ana said...

so eeexciteddddddd

glorbis said...

me too!

Unknown said...

Mediafire link= Go west. not the crystal method.

Unknown said...

and next week I will be there. that whole "i live 40 minutes away and ride a bike" thing doesn't works so well.

glorbis said...

oh shit thanks haha