Tuesday, January 06, 2009

more anonymous

In regards to your query:

a) I don't think I am special because I think about 99% of the electro community knows it is pronounced Masterkraft. b)I thought it was something humorous to share on my blog. If you don't like it don't read it. If I was holding it over someone's head I would have corrected them when they said it. c)What the fuck does Alternative Press know? They know shit about electro. Seriously, AP?

Anyhow, I like that I am at least getting some traffic, even if it is just a troll. Maybe this means I'll actually start posting MP3s? Maybe. I just didn't see the point before, because that alone won't get me onto hypem. What's the point of getting on hypem anyhow? It's fucking saturated with bloghouse. I am nothing special, what I am writing about is nothing new. But I think I have a few friends who trust my taste in music and whenever I get a song worthy enough to post they'd probably want to dl it as well. There's my initiative.

No comments: